Thursday, April 1, 2010

26 hours to departure...

Yep...we're in the final countdown.

I'm planning on doing some relaxing and maybe a little work today. And then going to see if I can get some good sleep tonight.

Couldn't be more appreciative of all of you who are going to track with us while we're down there. I'll do my best to keep on updates...no promises :)

You're also encouraged to check on the blog of Touch Global (the organization we're joining with). It's at www.lifeatthehaitianqueen.blogspot.com ("the Haitian Queen" is the name of the house where we'll be staying)

Right now, the weather is looking almost tolerable for the week. Low to mid 90's and the rain is holding off until later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Weather is warming up here to prepare you for the 90s in Haiti:)Be thinking of you every time I eat my liquid food. Hugs, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, you look great with all your young friends We are so proud of you for taking this opportunity to serve God in this way as we are thankful also for your whole group.

    Love, Grandma and (Grandpa too)

    ReplyDelete